Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Octopus Woman

Octopus Woman

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: surreal

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 10 at 10:25 pm:
I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR DRAWING IT IS FABLOUS AND SINCE MY FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE ITS AMAZING AND OUTSTANDING I LOVE HOW YOU SO WERID AND UNQUIE WITH YOUR DRAWING I KNOW IT TOOK SOME HARD WORK :) c:

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11 at 3:19 pm :
Thank you so much! I am really glad that you like my work. :D It is comments like yours that inspire me to keep drawing :)

MyluvzuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11 at 7:26 pm :
YOU ARE SO WELCOME AND IT SHOULDN'T BE THE COMMENTS IT SHOULD BE THE PASSION. :) IF YOU HAD A NEGATIVE COMMENT FOR EXAMPLE THEN YOU SHOULDN'T GET MAD YOU SHOULD  TAKE IT AND YOU SHOULD PROVE THEM WRONG :)  c: