Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Pencil Wolf

Pencil Wolf

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: animals

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

TheOceansBlackBird said...
It took me around... 3 hours? Well I was at a friends house and we both like to draw... We just sat there for hours in a row, each of us drawing a picture of a wolf... It may have been slightly longer but I think that three hours is a pretty good time estimate.

1Timothy412 said...
Really cool... how long did it take  

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'VE FOUND THE REINCARNATION OF VINCENT VAN GOGH!!!!!

TheOceansBlackBird replied...
Jul. 9, 2014 at 4:32 am
haha thanks so much but I really dont feel like cutting off my ear... I need that to listen to music with : )

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
ahh, I see what you did there ;) but seriouly though, this is completely amazing!

Lucifer666 said...
Apr. 22, 2014 at 12:55 am
So many thoughts, run through my mind when i see this. Is this wolf lost, or has it found home? In the drawing I sense a hint of sadness, but overall courageousness and determination, traits of a leader, or a lost soul, finding their way home. The realism in this is amazing, better than my work for sure, your shading, is excellent, though the lack of individual furs on the forhead is what makes it seem hyoerrealistic. Other than that,  impeccable. I'm a fanatic for art, XD you should ha... (more »)

Lucifer666 replied...
Apr. 22, 2014 at 12:58 am
Keep up the talent orgasm, you clearly need to excercise it more, an show me. Sorry for the typos XD

TheOceansBlackBird replied...
Thanks so much for the comment fruitilicious. The comment, though lengthy (as always XD), is amazing; typos and all. And that is so not true that this is better than your work... your dawings are amazing.

Lucifer666 replied...
No problem, anytime orgasm. And we can debate all day,  but your sketches are better than mine (。-`ω´-)

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Brilliant!!

Winterlyn said...
Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:14 am
Wow, this is really good. You're very talented.

TheOceansBlackBird replied...
Mar. 5, 2014 at 12:11 am
Thank you! It's really nice to hear that someone likes my art :)

syeknom101 replied...
Wow it is really good and looks very realistic