Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Better Days

Better Days This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 12 at 4:09 pm:
Really like this! what did you use for the face? Keep it up!

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 6 at 3:02 pm :
The greyish part of the face is just regular pencil, the colors are watercolor & the pen is black pen(:

JLEIGH96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 13 at 9:55 am:
i really like this :)

misfitsquuenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 28 at 9:03 am:
well i love the texture and the colors it goes great with it so keep doing it

misfitsquuenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 28 at 9:04 am :
well your painting is really good

Mar. 10 at 8:22 pm :
thank you!