Lonely

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Luv4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 9:08 pm
nicely done

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23 at 3:59 pm
awww, thank you soo much

LonLov said...
Feb. 23 at 6:36 am
I love it. How I wish I could draw like that.

PirateCountryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 25 at 2:35 pm
This is a very pretty picture. Nice job!

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28 at 4:12 am
Thank Youu :*

KurruThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 24 at 4:36 pm
This picture is very interesting. And beautiful

Jan. 28 at 4:13 am
Thank You, Am glad u like it