New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Blue-Eyed Blotch

Blue-Eyed Blotch

Report abuse
Description:
Pens and water are a fun time :3

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Shayna M. said...
Nov. 6 at 11:14 am:
Beautifully done :) amazing job!

Tsalagi515This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 4:38 pm :
Thank you, kind person :)!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 2 at 10:46 pm:
Wow, this is stunning! Nice work! :)

Nov. 3 at 12:54 pm :
Thank you soooo much!!!

abividreyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 26 at 11:23 am:
Very cool! how did you make it? Just regular pens with water?

Nov. 3 at 12:54 pm :
Yep, just pen, water, and a brush.

abividreyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 4 at 1:01 pm :
Wow that's really cool I'll have to try that sometime! thanks for sharing a wonderful picture!