New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Zombie Christmas

Zombie Christmas

Report abuse
Description:
I was playing a lot of Dead Rising on Christmas and I got a little bored from playing, and then i got inspired and i drew my Original Character in a ripped up Santa girl dress and added a gun and i added special effects on it :D I really enjoyed the results on it

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 18 at 1:24 pm:
O-O.... This.... is ..... AMAZING XD. I love how you did the flow of clothing and the rips are amazing. I love how it looks all together 

USMCloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19 at 11:05 am :
Zombie christmas? Why didn't I think of this?

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19 at 9:38 pm :
I DON'T KNOOOOWWW!!!!!!!

cookie1735 replied...
yesterday at 12:16 pm :
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today at 9:46 am :
I do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!