Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Tea Time

Tea Time

Report abuse
Description:
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Ball point pen.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Alabian said...
Great work! Is this Alice from "Alice in Wonderland"? It looks just like her :))) Love the shadowing of the teacup and the material of her dress. 5/5!

SaraegaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 5:07 pm :
Thank you :)

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:45 pm:
Neat drawing.!It reminded me of Alice in Wonderland, too. :) It's such a cool, abstract idea, so was that your inspiration for this?

Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:11 pm :
Thanks :) I just felt like drawing Alice in Wonderland and found a picture I liked.. I don't know why, but I've always loved doing Alice in Wonderland fan art (Disney, Tim Burton, or any other rendition).

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:25 pm:
I really like it! It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I especially love the shading. Good job!

Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:08 pm :
Thank you :)

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:48 pm :
You are welcome!