New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

Report abuse
Description:
I was just practicing and it turned out pretty well. This is still a rough work though and I don't really expect people to take it seriously, so it's okay. Medium: Shading using black pencil colour, that is right. I need to buy shading pencils asap. Dx

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 27 at 2:16 pm:
You may not think it's great and all that. I dunno. I see Lady Gaga definitely here. I love her. Do more, in my opinion. And get those pencils. XD I like it. Just the way you drew her. Looking down and smiling. It makes her feel more down to earth rather than this out-of-this-world-person that people see her as. And the eyes definitely pop out. With the red lips. 

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:09 am :
Omg thank you so much! I love her a lot! Haha, looking forward to that and thank you so much for the feedback! :D xoxo