New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Ballpoint Pen Drawing

Ballpoint Pen Drawing

Report abuse
Description:
My friend Juan(:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

CookieMonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 9:58 am:
Is this just a ballpoint pen? I mean, wow. O_O

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 9:50 am :
Yes, it's only pen :D

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 13 at 1:26 pm:
YOUR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS! YOU ARE MY NEW ART IDOL!!!! KEEP UP THE AMAZING ART!

Margaret15255This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 10:35 am:
WOW THIS IS SUPER GOOOOOOOOODDDDD. Thanks for sharing your art.

Aug. 12 at 6:27 pm :
Thanks for commenting!(: