Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Speak Up

Speak Up

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

beccalynn1663This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15 at 6:46 pm:
this is beautiful! i love it!

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 16 at 1:03 am :
thanks becca. :)

peetagale707 said...
Apr. 9 at 6:57 pm:
I LOVE THIS DRAWING. It looks so detailed and its cool how its just ink

today at 8:00 am :
i just used pencils :)

KanupriyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 2:15 pm:
:O u actually drew dat?? itz so fine! like completely detailed! luks more like itz clickd! ahh once again ur drawing has left me speechless...gr8 job!! :D

Apr. 4 at 3:26 pm :
aww,.... i was getting bore so i drew it.. i really don't think it is so gud.. thank you a ton.. for encouraging mee ^_^ 

LizJaejoongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 2 at 12:03 am:
Hi!!! I was wondering if I could use this photo? I would totally list you and you'd be Credited as the artist.

Apr. 2 at 1:49 am :
yea.. sure. you r welcomed to use this drawing. and thanks a ton :) 

madhusudanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 8:25 am:
very very nice pic.. ^^

Mar. 28 at 8:33 am :
thankie :)

madhusudanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 28 at 8:35 am :
wlcm...^^ nd share the link of ur another pic on fb plz..??

Mar. 28 at 8:36 am :
wlcm...^^ nd share the link of ur another pic on fb plz..???

Apr. 2 at 1:50 am :
okay.. i wil share it.