Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Do you see what I see?

Do you see what I see?

Report abuse
Description:
It took me FOREVER to finish this, because its all done on an 8 by 11 piece of sketchbook paper with an ultra-fine tip sharpie. I wanted the image to be visually stunning, and to provoke the viewer to...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

FunneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 20 at 6:49 pm
Is it a stereogram?

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 22 at 12:41 pm
haha i dont know WHAT it is. i just made it one day:P

Day_BreakerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:20 am
This feels like a mosaic. I like how it's like a jigsaw :)

thanks! i appreciate the feedback!

LunaSlate This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so cool, i could never have the patience to do something like that.

thanks. im glad someone likes it.