New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Do you see what I see?

Do you see what I see?

Report abuse
Description:
It took me FOREVER to finish this, because its all done on an 8 by 11 piece of sketchbook paper with an ultra-fine tip sharpie. I wanted the image to be visually stunning, and to provoke the viewer to...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Day_BreakerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:20 am:
This feels like a mosaic. I like how it's like a jigsaw :)

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:38 pm :
thanks! i appreciate the feedback!

LunaSlateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 26 at 10:41 pm:
This is so cool, i could never have the patience to do something like that.

Mar. 28 at 3:42 pm :
thanks. im glad someone likes it.