New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Les Miserables

Les Miserables

Report abuse
Description:
A drawing of Cosette from Les mis. I did it with watercolours and fine-liner.I am only 13 and would appreciate comments.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

BatmanfanACThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 3:07 pm:
Well it is nice to know I am famous, at least in the France Family. I am one step closer to stardom. As you know I got asked by my Mum to draw her one, now my aunt wants one as well. 

OneDirection12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 2 at 5:48 am :
And the Ward and the Gadd family. I'm the last of the Frances (sniff). Weird fact of the day: I'm a descendant of one of the twelve tribes of Israel.. My Mum's cousin told me. I didn't ask how he knew - he's a high-ranking bodyguard, you just don't ask him questions. D: Haha, good luck with your career then! You'll make lots of money! :D

BatmanfanACThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 2 at 2:09 pm :
Well thank-you very much Miss Israel tribe descendant, and cousin to a bodyguard. Remind me never to get on your bad side otherwise he will beat me up.

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 3 at 2:45 pm :
Aha. It's miss rebecca tribe israel to you. Yes, you really shouldn't. I'd beat you up anyway.

Apr. 3 at 6:31 pm :
Oh, Miss Rebecca Israel tribe who threatens to beat me up, how nice is it to know you may have recieved your final birthday present from me! :)  

Apr. 4 at 9:09 am :
It is not nice :( You only give me birthday presents on my birthday... </3 I still don't know what to get you for your birthday..

OneDirection12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 1 at 5:32 am:
I kinda showed the whole family yesterday... we were at my Nana's and my Nana's brother's grandson (!) can draw well and I was like LOLNO look at David's. So, yeah. People I've only met once have seen your work ^^ Sorry.

Mar. 29 at 2:55 pm:
Cheers, thanks for showing your mum! 

LinkinPark12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28 at 11:41 am:
My mum loves it...she was like speechless and said are you sure he's drawn that? I'm not even joking ;)

Mar. 28 at 11:11 am:
Awesome (: I'm showing my Mum! :D

InvisibleNinja10 said...
Mar. 28 at 11:10 am:
Wow that's amazing!

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 3:56 pm:
ahhh. another talented artist revealed to the world:)

Mar. 28 at 9:03 am :
Thank-you! I am really glad you like it! :)

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26 at 11:40 am:
wow, you drew this?? awesome job!!

Mar. 28 at 9:01 am :
Thank-you so much, I really appreciate it! :)