Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Les Miserables

Les Miserables

Report abuse
Description:
A drawing of Cosette from Les mis. I did it with watercolours and fine-liner.I am only 13 and would appreciate comments.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

BatmanfanAC said...
Well it is nice to know I am famous, at least in the France Family. I am one step closer to stardom. As you know I got asked by my Mum to draw her one, now my aunt wants one as well. 

OneDirection12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 5:48 am :
And the Ward and the Gadd family. I'm the last of the Frances (sniff). Weird fact of the day: I'm a descendant of one of the twelve tribes of Israel.. My Mum's cousin told me. I didn't ask how he knew - he's a high-ranking bodyguard, you just don't ask him questions. D: Haha, good luck with your career then! You'll make lots of money! :D

BatmanfanAC replied...
Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:09 pm :
Well thank-you very much Miss Israel tribe descendant, and cousin to a bodyguard. Remind me never to get on your bad side otherwise he will beat me up.

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:45 pm :
Aha. It's miss rebecca tribe israel to you. Yes, you really shouldn't. I'd beat you up anyway.

BatmanfanAC replied...
Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:31 pm :
Oh, Miss Rebecca Israel tribe who threatens to beat me up, how nice is it to know you may have recieved your final birthday present from me! :)  

Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:09 am :
It is not nice :( You only give me birthday presents on my birthday... </3 I still don't know what to get you for your birthday..

OneDirection12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:32 am:
I kinda showed the whole family yesterday... we were at my Nana's and my Nana's brother's grandson (!) can draw well and I was like LOLNO look at David's. So, yeah. People I've only met once have seen your work ^^ Sorry.

BatmanfanAC said...
Mar. 29, 2013 at 2:55 pm:
Cheers, thanks for showing your mum! 

LinkinPark12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:41 am:
My mum loves it...she was like speechless and said are you sure he's drawn that? I'm not even joking ;)

Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:11 am:
Awesome (: I'm showing my Mum! :D

InvisibleNinja10 said...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:10 am:
Wow that's amazing!

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:56 pm:
ahhh. another talented artist revealed to the world:)

BatmanfanAC replied...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:03 am :
Thank-you! I am really glad you like it! :)

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:40 am:
wow, you drew this?? awesome job!!

BatmanfanAC replied...
Mar. 28, 2013 at 9:01 am :
Thank-you so much, I really appreciate it! :)