New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Stargaze

Stargaze This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Mixed media on watercolor paper

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 5:55 pm:
Very beautiful. I love all the colors in this. 

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 7 at 3:21 pm:
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! incredably amazzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lovvve it

the_dreamer42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7 at 10:39 am:
GORGEOUS! love the hair

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
How come no one ever comments on stuff anymore? Especially good things like this! It is fantastic :)

I.DreamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 13 at 12:18 pm :
Agreed, stunning indeed.