Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Drops of Majesty

Drops of Majesty

Report abuse
Description:
I used the splatter technique with calligraphy pens as an experiment
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love purple so I really like this :)

The_Quiet_GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 20, 2012 at 10:35 am:
I love this! <3

CwatsonbtvsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 24, 2012 at 12:13 pm :
Thnx  I checked out yur page and saw that you like 13 Reasons why. That my favorite book. Agian, htanks for commenting on this. I never get comments.

The_Quiet_GirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 26, 2012 at 6:08 pm :
You're very welcome. :) I probably won't get any comments on my stuff because I'm not that good at writing. I'll check out more of  your work, though. :)