New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > What It Means To Be A Doulos

What It Means To Be A Doulos

Report abuse
Description:
This is something I drew at church. It is what it means to me to be a Doulos (which is Greek for bond-servant).

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

PurplerosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 5, 2012 at 9:57 am:
did you mean that as a good thing or a bad thing?

FelixThePygmyPuffThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 5, 2012 at 5:10 pm :
As a good thing.

PurplerosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 7, 2012 at 10:16 am :
OK I wasn't exactly sure, but it is an awesome picture!!!!!!!!! I love the meaning!

Sept. 7, 2012 at 10:17 am :
OK I wasn't sure what you meant, =b but awesome picture!!!!!! Love the meaning =)

Sept. 7, 2012 at 10:18 am :
oops sorry i think i might have replied the sme message twice =b