Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Report abuse
Description:
I just joined. Is it alright to send pics of celebrities?

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 16 at 11:26 am
Wow Beautiful <3

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 11 at 10:26 am
Refreshingly lovely: you really, really captured the essence of T-Swift! :D Bravi!! 

beccamercer97 said...
Jan. 3 at 9:09 pm
This is amazing. I absolutly love it! <3

BriannaMarie said...
This is so pretty! You should honestly post moree!!

Tsalagi515 replied...
Feb. 26 at 7:34 pm
Thanks so much, I definitely wil!!

TrishHastings said...
Very nice! Great job at capturing details!

Plume said...
Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:16 am
i love this and im sure Taylor Swift would too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up :) please check out my work

Tsalagi515 replied...
Feb. 26 at 7:44 pm
My Fault is wonderful! You should DEFINITELY post more.

KateeRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is fantastic ! You've got amazing talent! :)

Tsalagi515 replied...
Feb. 26 at 7:38 pm
I'm so glad you like it; I LOOOOOVE The Race of Lies!!

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is super amazing! Great work! I loved how you didn't make it messy like some pastel drawings can be. It is clear and the tint of red in her lips is the perfect touch!:) Please keep drawing, and maybe painting (i bet you would be amazing at tht too)

Tsalagi515 replied...
You. Are. The. Best. Seriously love for you for this comment. Thanks alot!!!

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woooooow! This is really REALLY good!!!!!!!!! Yeah, people post drawings of celebrities on here all the time. They're some of my favorites:)

Tsalagi515 replied...
Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:01 am
Thank you so much! CAn't wait to post more :)