Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

Report abuse
Description:
I just joined. Is it alright to send pics of celebrities?

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 11 at 10:26 am:
Refreshingly lovely: you really, really captured the essence of T-Swift! :D Bravi!! 

beccamercer97 said...
Jan. 3 at 9:09 pm:
This is amazing. I absolutly love it! <3

BriannaMarie said...
This is so pretty! You should honestly post moree!!

Tsalagi515This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26 at 7:34 pm :
Thanks so much, I definitely wil!!

TrishHastings said...
Very nice! Great job at capturing details!

Plume said...
Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:16 am:
i love this and im sure Taylor Swift would too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up :) please check out my work

Feb. 26 at 7:44 pm :
My Fault is wonderful! You should DEFINITELY post more.

KateeRose said...
This is fantastic ! You've got amazing talent! :)

Feb. 26 at 7:38 pm :
I'm so glad you like it; I LOOOOOVE The Race of Lies!!

FakesmileThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 2:00 pm:
This is super amazing! Great work! I loved how you didn't make it messy like some pastel drawings can be. It is clear and the tint of red in her lips is the perfect touch!:) Please keep drawing, and maybe painting (i bet you would be amazing at tht too)

Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:28 pm :
You. Are. The. Best. Seriously love for you for this comment. Thanks alot!!!

WhittyKittyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 8:34 pm:
Woooooow! This is really REALLY good!!!!!!!!! Yeah, people post drawings of celebrities on here all the time. They're some of my favorites:)

Jun. 16, 2012 at 5:01 am :
Thank you so much! CAn't wait to post more :)