Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Manuel Tools

Manuel Tools

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: objects

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1 at 2:53 pm:
Och, alas, oh me my, this is exquisite! Bravi! (Never thought I'd say that about utility tools, huh) They literally pop off the page, great job--the shadows and everything! :D 

AelissNovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

When I saw this at first when it was amaller I thought someone posted a photo in the pastels section!

*****

Aksu5 replied...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:27 pm :
Lol pretty sure it's in the right section :)) Thank you btw! 

Aeliss-Novak-the-Zombie-Space-PirateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:15 pm :
Whoops, I just realized I typoed. Smaller, not amaller, duh.   You're welcome. :)

smilepretty0828 said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 3:44 pm:
This is really nice. I like how the colors of the hammer and the screwdriver match.

Aksu5 replied...
Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:26 pm :
Thank you!! :)

CaitlinK said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:12 pm:
This looks really realistic. I had to double check if I was just seeing things or not. Very good work. :)

Aksu5 replied...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:43 pm :
Haha thanks! :D