Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Atlantic Summer

Atlantic Summer

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this on the driveway with blue, green, white and purple chalk. It reminds me of the beach in a way...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own!

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah pretty!!!! like I could do anything like that. mostly stick people. You have a lot of talent!

AlechcimThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 7:48 pm :
Hahahahahahah Thank you:) and stick figures are fun to draw, espically when you give them feet and a face;)

. replied...
Jan. 20, 2012 at 7:19 am :
Until my little brothers and sister draw sharks eating them and stuff :P

Jan. 24, 2012 at 4:54 pm :
It's so tragic....;)

readaholicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 5:32 pm :
...until I draw larger sharks eating their sharks! :)

MakenzieB. said...
Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:13 am:
Sooo pretty! The colors blend together really well. Totally reminds me of the the ocean! It also reminds me of a peacock for some odd reason lol. Great work

Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:33 am :
Thank you!:) And It does remind me of a Peacock, too!

emilykl said...
wow thats soo pretty!

AlechcimRAWRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:11 pm :
Thank you!:)

song-writer26 said...
This photo is beautiful :).I saved it to my computer.You are very talented.I love it.Keep it up!xD

Jan. 12, 2012 at 10:02 pm :
Thank you so very very much!:)

Call.Me.Clueless said...
This is so beautiful! I wish I was that good of a chalk artist... :)

Jan. 12, 2012 at 5:50 pm :
Thank you!:) And I bet you can be!:)

Sarakins said...
O. M. G. So prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

TherearemanyAnnasbutIamtheORIGINALThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:06 pm :
Thank you!:)

Sarakins replied...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:08 pm :
If its not any trouble, read my stuff? I need a few opinions on my poem Leave Me Be, Dad

Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:09 pm :
Of course not! I would love to read your stuff:)

Sarakins replied...
Jan. 7, 2012 at 9:11 pm :
You're the best! :D

HagenDazzleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! That's pretty neat! The layering makes it look as if it's popping out at me, and yes! it does remind me of the ocean, and as if the waves are coming out from the concrete! Check out my work, I just got mine approved. Good luck on your own!

Jan. 7, 2012 at 8:54 pm :
Thank you!:) And yes, I'll be sure to check out your work!