Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Barney's Best Days

Barney's Best Days This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Using pastel colors, I determined that a unique face and character of would be an outstanding choice for this assignment. I selected to create the face of Barney from the televsion series, The Andy Griffith Show. I was pleased with the outcome.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 25 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
This looks very realistic . You probably put a lot of time and thought into this. Very stimulating.

Mrs.parez said...

ummm wow this really confused me but compared to my drawings its very good.....great job jordan

powertree This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 9:26 am
I love it. The colors, the design, the patterns...I just love it.

mudpuppy said...
Sept. 12, 2010 at 11:08 am
This is so cool!  I love it!

4vryung said...
Sept. 12, 2010 at 8:52 am
You can really draw...that looks exactly like Barney...great job!

MercedesXO said...
this is outstanding. incredible job:)

Mary D. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It looks just like Barney Fife! I didn't know anybody still watched that show... it makes me so happy! It looks just like him, but in a new way. Good Job!!

cbear said...
I luv barney!!!

AllyPetey said...
That's amazing. :)

BrittanyPaige This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 25, 2010 at 1:27 am
this is cool!! i like the colors! :)  )  

Pillow said...
It's Barney Fife! Great Job!

samanthab1996 said...
Wow that's so cool! I love the colors that you used, and it looks just like him! You have a true talent! Keep up the good work!! :)

riley1516 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very unique drawing. I like it alot . you have talent!

LL&S.PEB said...
woah this is soo kool!

Claire_Milan said...
I think that this picture definitely portrays the "funky" spirit that Barney has. I only watch the show because of him! LOL Great job! Keep at it! :)

***3Lli3*** said...
i loved this can you look at my poems.. Yesterday's tomorrow and impossible to answer are my favorites check them out and tell me how you like them :)

misscow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 26, 2010 at 7:35 am
wo0ow ... awesome !!

EleanorRigbysGospelofPeace This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is awesome! The emotion in the face is really unique and completely amazing. You really do have talent!

Presley J. said...
Nov. 28, 2009 at 1:37 am
What a wonderful work! Your skill in drawing and painting is remarkable.
I am always amazed at what great works of art you produce. Keep posting these great works so that all may see (including me)! You inspire me!!!!

Shelby D. R. said...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 1:57 am
This piece has power! I want to laugh, sigh and shout all at the same time.
What a wonderful gift you have! Your are blessed with an amazing talent!