Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Vulnerable

Vulnerable This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
pastel drawing of my sister for my concentration on the human figure

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

callie15 said...
Wow, there's so much emotion in this piece. It's fantastic.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 10:48 am:
Definitely the image of a vulnerable person~ Good job!

M_IMLThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 15, 2011 at 3:55 pm:
Wow! really good piece. I agree that it's not very heart-warming, but it's very good. Keep it up!

Annabella said...
Feb. 6, 2011 at 8:56 am:

this is destribing

but amazing i love your work

MPerfect_gymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 10:09 pm:
kind of scary, but i love it! you are so amazing at realistically creating pastel drawings!! 

Kimmy_KrakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 4, 2011 at 8:55 pm :
thanks a lot :) and yes, my family tells me it's kinda scary also lol

MadelynHopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is super duper good! kind of creeped me out at first, but it's awesome! :D

Feb. 3, 2011 at 9:37 pm :
haha it's not very heartwarming, but i wasn't really going for that :p lol

fadingaway1324 said...
im in love with you lol. this is amazing

Jan. 25, 2011 at 3:19 pm :
hmm... thank you? :p lol

cactusflower said...

Very beautiful use of colors and shading. My only critique is that her bottom is too in focus and the shadow is too sharp and dark. It  makes her seem as if she is "floating".     It really is a lovely portrait though :] Reminds me how I have to work on my own concentration.... 

Good luck with the portfolio :]

Jan. 9, 2011 at 8:03 pm :
haha yea i know, i've noticed that too. orignially the background was different but i got a little lazy on it :p thanks for the advice though, and good luck on your concentration as well :)