Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > The Inherent Evil Of Man

The Inherent Evil Of Man This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a conceptual mixed media painting I have been working on for a while. It is done in acrylic paint with peacock feathers and buttons. Conceptually this piece is meant to communicate the natural evil within all human beings. The undeniable desire to destroy the innocent and beautiful.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:20 pm:
Again, can I buy this? 

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                                 O_o

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 7:28 am:
Like the idea behind this image---it's the sort of work that intrigues you to do more than just glance back once.

PurpleSpaceCows said...
Wow. this is beautiful! the bird looks amazing. and i like that it has a very raw and true concept behind it, it only makes it more intersting.

Anthony-Cairo This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:22 am :
Thank you, I am glad you appreciate it

callie15 said...
Mar. 21, 2011 at 8:11 pm:
yes, i can totally see this. wonderful job! brava!

NeverMind said...
Very interesting. I love the concept and I think it would be awesome to see in person. Peace.

Sept. 19, 2010 at 7:10 pm :
Thank you very much