New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Urban Fey

Urban Fey

Report abuse
Description:
This is about contrasts, between reality and fantasy, between the idea of fairies as beautiful and the city as gritty.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 10:36 am:
Love the idea! The fey in this work is so cool~

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:28 pm:
Beautiful!!! I love your description!

shes_a_tee_ex_babeh_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20, 2010 at 10:03 pm:
whoa this is cooool!!1 i find it very creative:)))

xxSamanthaUalani said...
May 19, 2010 at 10:16 pm:

this caught my eye pretty instantly. its colors are ...well eyecatching. I personally have major adoration for anyone with the slightest bit of talent in drawing.

props kid :D

JaguaariLilly said...
May 15, 2010 at 10:56 pm:
the composition is interesting with the L shape of the side walk and and dark rectangle area  then the brick with the figure keeping ur eyes on the page but the fairy is incorrect; her legs dont look connected to her body correctly, rather her right leg looks as if its where her belly button ought to be, sticking out at a strange angle...the other leg is better but not by much...it looks too low. the angle the head is at is a little iffy too but this is a difficult pose so you get poin... (more »)