New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Self-Portrait

Self-Portrait

Report abuse
Description:
Self-portrait with Ecuadorian flag colors painted on my face done with pastels.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20 at 10:19 pm:
World Cup? It brings back memories becasue I've been at soccer-crazy schools!

MeepXPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Gorgeous. I love this. Woah.

Gorgeous. I love this. Woah.

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

cool how ur proud of your country

what part of ecuador are you from?

i'm from ecuador as well, tell me your from the coast!

aveawaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is soo good! i wish I could be an artist like this. Im a writer, but drawing was always hard for me. Can you read some of my poems? I'd appreciate it :)

callie15 said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 2:17 pm:
wow, this is simply fantastic! must have took a long time!

AlyssaCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10, 2011 at 3:18 pm:
hair looks awesome

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:31 pm:
This is really cool. It must have been hard getting the facepaint to look right.