Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Rihanna Portrait

Rihanna Portrait

Report abuse
Description:
Pastel portrait of singer, Rihanna.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 36 comments. Post your own now!

Axela17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16 at 4:01 am
And to think you used pastels! WOW!

spagooterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:15 am
it kinda looks like posh

AudreyKathleenHepburn replied...
Sept. 5, 2012 at 6:24 am
I think the face shape needed more working on and the eyes but the hais is perfect good job

Mrs.parez said...

this is a very good picture of rianah,it looks just like her...you did a awsome job...

no its grossen,thats awsome and great together.....hhahaha

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
I, personally, could not tell if this was rihanna or not, but I think it's an amaing piece of artwork.  Great job or this.

nefarious said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 12:35 am
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks excactly like her very talented!!

DaBritt3 said...
You are so talented. It looks good.

Keiaundra Y. said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 11:36 am
oh na na wats my name... lol. great picture it looks sooo real!

~PL~GIRL~ said...
WOW that pic is soo cool and I think that you should draw more pictures of famous people

Annibonny said...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 10:32 am
WOW!! It looks like a photograph from far away!!!

Diana101 said...

Oh my. At first I thought it was a photograph of her!! But, I'm like speechless, this is really good!!

***Could you check out my story?

-Diana101

fefe1996 said...

wow this is amazing! it looks just like her! you did a really great job on this :) 5 *s

God bless

TurtleShellTristani This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it looks just like her. I love this

DuriChick said...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:16 am
 Wow, this amazing. The shading and colours are excellent. You have everything right down to the make-up. She looks as if she'd jump right out of my computer! I totally aspire to be as great as you.

Mary D. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I don't know who this lady is, but I can totally see her walking down the street any second, she's so realistic! Great Job!

bepink1001 said...
this is AMAZING!

WhiteBear said...
Her expression is perfect!! her eyes are a bit big and at an angle, but oh well!! It is gr8!!! 5 stars!! 

a.m.f said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:50 am
This was very nicely done.  You're coloring on the face was done perfectly.  It's so realistic. I love it. :)

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24, 2010 at 5:37 am
this is incredible. your color blending in the face is just superb, the eyes are just right and of course the sillouhette is impeccable. amazing work!!!!

DanceAway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1, 2010 at 8:37 am

omg i was thinking that it looked like rihanna, too.

This is really really amazing. they all are. Good Job!!