Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Rihanna Portrait

Rihanna Portrait

Report abuse
Description:
Pastel portrait of singer, Rihanna.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 35 comments. Post your own now!

spagooterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7, 2012 at 7:15 am
it kinda looks like posh

AudreyKathleenHepburn replied...
Sept. 5, 2012 at 6:24 am
I think the face shape needed more working on and the eyes but the hais is perfect good job

Mrs.parez said...

this is a very good picture of rianah,it looks just like her...you did a awsome job...

no its grossen,thats awsome and great together.....hhahaha

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
I, personally, could not tell if this was rihanna or not, but I think it's an amaing piece of artwork.  Great job or this.

nefarious said...
Mar. 17, 2011 at 12:35 am
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks excactly like her very talented!!

DaBritt3 said...
You are so talented. It looks good.

Keiaundra Y. said...
Feb. 14, 2011 at 11:36 am
oh na na wats my name... lol. great picture it looks sooo real!

~PL~GIRL~ said...
WOW that pic is soo cool and I think that you should draw more pictures of famous people

Annibonny said...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 10:32 am
WOW!! It looks like a photograph from far away!!!

Diana101 said...

Oh my. At first I thought it was a photograph of her!! But, I'm like speechless, this is really good!!

***Could you check out my story?

-Diana101

fefe1996 said...

wow this is amazing! it looks just like her! you did a really great job on this :) 5 *s

God bless

TurtleShellTristani This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
it looks just like her. I love this

DuriChick said...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 5:16 am
 Wow, this amazing. The shading and colours are excellent. You have everything right down to the make-up. She looks as if she'd jump right out of my computer! I totally aspire to be as great as you.

Mary D. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I don't know who this lady is, but I can totally see her walking down the street any second, she's so realistic! Great Job!

bepink1001 said...
this is AMAZING!

WhiteBear said...
Her expression is perfect!! her eyes are a bit big and at an angle, but oh well!! It is gr8!!! 5 stars!! 

a.m.f said...
Jun. 14, 2010 at 1:50 am
This was very nicely done.  You're coloring on the face was done perfectly.  It's so realistic. I love it. :)

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 24, 2010 at 5:37 am
this is incredible. your color blending in the face is just superb, the eyes are just right and of course the sillouhette is impeccable. amazing work!!!!

DanceAwayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 1, 2010 at 8:37 am

omg i was thinking that it looked like rihanna, too.

This is really really amazing. they all are. Good Job!!

DanceAwayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 1, 2010 at 8:37 am
oh wait... it was supposed to be rihanna. Well, obviously you did a good job if I dont even have to read the title.