Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > The Fall

The Fall This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: waterfall

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own now!

aem312 said...
I only saw the top of this picture at first and I thought it was well done and then I scrolled down and i was like "what? a pancake?". I just kept looking at it. It's very interesting.

ElleAhre said...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:11 am
this is stunning literally i dont know what to saw but it made me stop and stare and think. i love the diffent parts of it, the eye that blands almost blands into the rounjd rocks and the soft colors of the clouds and sky that make the tree stand out. the nosse draws my eye but so does the. . . pancake. lol in any sense its true art i love the peice!!!

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 12:24 am

Thankyou kindly, I appreciate it!

Perhaps you'd like some of my other works? If you like surrealism, I have a couple other pieces in the genre, such as "En Route".

Amberocks:) said...
this picture is very diffrent then most pictures of mater falls. it shows creativity and use of more winter colors. it is very soft and nice they way the shapes blend with colors. i enjoyed this picture

Not a waterfall. I had trouble posting this image due to its odd dimensions, and ended up emailing it to the admin for her to post. Very thankful to her, but she tagged it as waterfall for some godawful reason.

FeedTheBirds said...
This picture was awesome as I scanned down it I was thinking "Love. love love." And then I saw the pancake and i cracked up. LOVE.

Thanks much. =]

grasslova said...
Dude! I am digging the pancake!! haha, I love surrealism! You are quite amazing, my love. KEEP IT UP!

CarolynQ said...
i'm in awe, i dont know what to look at first... extremly well done and amazingly expressive. I want to know what inspired you and all the details... lolz well you caught my intrest the piece is awesome :)

IamtheStargirl said...
You drew this?! I am amazed! Beautiful, I could look at it all day and still find new details.

celia<3 said...
Mar. 12, 2010 at 1:40 am
i like this one a lot. it must have taken forever to finish. good job!

lemon said...
this is very good. reminds me of dali.

Pillow said...
Whoa. I love the tree and the water and the sky but I'm not sure about the whole scheme of it.

There's a slight misunderstanding here... I had trouble posting this on my own, the site wouldn't take the file for some strange reason, I think it had to do with its odd dimensions, but the editor had to post it for me after I emailed it. I'm very thankful, but they made a mistake or two in posting it. A) It isn't made from pastel, it's colored pencil, and a small bit of ink. B) It isn't a waterfall. There's not actually any water in it at all. That's jus... (more »)

Pillow replied...
Lol. I'm sorry they messed up. It really surprised me though, all the detail, even if it lost some in translation.

Thanks. ^^

beamo said...
Jan. 13, 2010 at 5:48 am
Don't get toosucked into anything, or it will turn out to be nothing- Wizard's rule No. 574, or was it 754?

? What do you mean?

Ghost. said...
Shweet!!!!!!!