Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Nature's Colorful, Slow Growth

Nature's Colorful, Slow Growth

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

louise15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!  

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Exceptional colors. Awesome job. 5 stars :)

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The colours are so vibrant! Well done- your drawing pops off the screen!

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is gorgeous!  It should be in the magazine. :)

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5, 2011 at 5:25 pm:

I like the shading's color, how it's not just dark.

MarieNoelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 9:42 am:
beautiful,wonderful,amazing

ThisIsHowMyMindWorks said...
I've just began drawing this summer.  Nothing to this to this Imagination.  I found out fast that I love 'Abstract'.  Colours to me are my sunshine.  I would love to find out what type of tools are you using.  I love pastel, my grandmother used that....but being a newbie my first purchase was the chalk.  I tend to have smaller spaces and chalk does not have the ability (for me) to do this.  Help me out if you can with some direction on what to purchase.  Y... (more »)

AineAlyssa said...
This is really awesome, beautiful work. This piece makes my imagination go wild, and thats just what i like in art. Congrats on an excellent piece. I'm not much of an artist but i love photography, could you take a look at my work?

Shelby R. said...
this is so amazing. a wonderful escape into an abstract scene that makes me sigh with wonder. thank you for sharing

little-miss-sunshine said...
Beautiful! I love the colours!