Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Frozen Anna

Frozen Anna This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the March 2015 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Banana Brother said...
Jan. 28 at 1:22 pm
Doesn't it remind you of Anna and Elsa

Vanna_Springs replied...
Mar. 24 at 12:39 am
that is what it is

LibraryofDangerousIdeas said...
Absolutely beautiful. Love it. :)

Hellhoundprincess13 said...
Aug. 25, 2015 at 12:40 am
friend loves it

Made_Of_Greed said...
Mar. 5, 2015 at 7:47 am
It is simply beautiful how you put these two together.It's an amazing drawing in the end.

HannahLedger said...
Oh my gosh thats so awesome! Thats something I wanna try in the future.

KFT22 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 12, 2014 at 4:03 am
This looks so cool! It looks so spot-on! The division contrasts their differences and highlights their similarities--they truly look like sisters. Nice job! 

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Agreed there! There aren't a lot of artists that can draw Anna and Elsa so well, much else add a different dimension of character to them. This is so incredibly cool, especially the marks on Elsa's side: bravissima!!

drwholock101 said...
Wow! It's so pretty! I really like it!