Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > ~ It snows here all year round ~

~ It snows here all year round ~

Report abuse
Description:
Medium: Outliner, pencil colours, oil pastels to add darker tone and acrylic paint in the sky.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

ShamaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11 at 12:56 pm:
I loved it. Its awesome!!! Post more such art pieces, will you?

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 24 at 10:26 pm :
Thank you~ Sure, I'll definitely try to :)

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 29 at 8:02 pm:
I just love anime/manga style art, and you really took it to the next level. Beautiful job, you should make more like this! :)  

May 3 at 4:01 am :
Aww, thank you! I love the art style too :D And definitely will. (:

KkatKreationzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28 at 3:41 pm:
LOVE IT! *claps hands*  I really do love this. It's so cute! 

May 3 at 4:00 am :
Thank you! (: