Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Limitless

Limitless This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2014 Teen Ink Cover Art Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 14 at 11:32 pm:
amazing...... i want it on my wall

KFT22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 4:12 am:
I can't believe no one has commented on this yet. This is amazing. I love the background and how it captures your attention through its surreal patterns. The waves look so realistic and you've captured the poise of the girl perfectly. Altogether, it is very creative and very well done.