Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Miku Hatsune ~ Vocaloid

Miku Hatsune ~ Vocaloid

Report abuse
Description:
I haven't posted a new drawing in a while though I've been creating a lot of them recently. Medium: Pencil colours Sorry for the bad quality, must get a scanner. .-.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

KurruThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 24 at 4:34 pm:
WOW! Amazing art. You are an artist.

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 27 at 12:39 pm :
Aww thank you. :')

DemoDerbyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 26, 2013 at 9:26 am:
I really liked it. I like how it has to do with anime. Check out some of my stories and poems some time please, Comment and rate it too. I would like to know what you think of it! Ty!!

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so detailed, great work! Looveee Miku's hair. Does this happen to be a "Love is War" tribute?

Nov. 11, 2013 at 4:41 pm :
Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it! (: And yes, it's from the "Love is War" MV. x

USMCloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19, 2013 at 10:57 am :
Amazing picture, you drew it? Your good.

Nov. 22, 2013 at 4:13 pm :
Yeah, and thanks a lot~! xoxo