New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > love unseen

love unseen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a abstract picture of my girlfriend, whom lives four and a half hours away from me.
Tags: abstract

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

BirdsingerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 28, 2013 at 11:16 am:
This is gorgeous! 

DametrienThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 28, 2013 at 6:15 pm :
Thank you so much. I really appriciate it.

DametrienThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 9:14 am:
Thank you very much. And believe me we will. December 7th is our 1 year ann. ^-^

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I hope you two hang in there. Distance is hard I should know. This is absolutely beautiful and I love the colors

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the colors you chose and how you made the face seem anonymous. Congrats on the Editors' Choice.

Oct. 12, 2013 at 9:10 pm :
Thank you. I appreciate the complimentvery much.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 23, 2013 at 5:01 pm :
Hey, congrats on the publication. Well deserved. 

Josh Sizemore said...
Sept. 24, 2013 at 10:58 am:
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.