Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > The Ballerina Dancer

The Ballerina Dancer

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

Estephania said...
Nov. 4 at 1:46 pm
This is definately something I would post on my wall. Beautiful!

pianokeysevie said...
this puts my oil pastel pics to shame.. mine look all childish.. this is great!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2012 at 7:11 am
Wow---reminds me of Degas. Superb~

haleymarie said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:38 am
This picture shows and amazing varitey of color. the artist did a great job showing the shape of the dancer. this is an amazing picture.

amazing_firefighter said...
Oct. 12, 2011 at 9:36 am
 I think this picture shows an amazing color varitey. The artist of the picture did an excellent job of  showing the shape of the dancer.

Mrs.parez said...
this picture is very great..i love to dance so i definally looooooovvvve ittt!!!!

thefamoustapper said...
This is beautiful thnks for sharing.

KaylaKewlKat93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nice work! It almost looks like a jelly fish in the thumbnail. :D

sunriseusnset replied...
hahaha, it does !

dncr17 said...
Dec. 22, 2009 at 10:23 am
that is truly amazing!! =D

montana said...
Wonderful, I am a ballerina. I like this pastel. Do you think you could take a look at my work and give me some feedback. Thx

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
the colors are beautiful

StarSister7 said...
i love this picture, because i love ballet, and i love pastels, it's a perfect mix! great job!

flyingcow said...
beautiful!! outstanding!

distant_dreamer said...
I don't know how nobody has commented yet, it is AMAZING!!!!!!! i LOVE it, your are so talented!!!!!!!! Please keep writing, and drawing it is Incredible!!! You definetly have a career as an artist or writer!!! 5 stars!