Puppy

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

fvckedmindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 13 at 2:49 pm:
This is beautiful work, i always wanted to learn how to draw animals with pastels. You have talent! :D

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:37 pm :
Thanks for the feedback, i really appreciate it! :3

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 4:42 pm:
This is amazing, SO beautiful. It's not only an adorable image, but the workmanship is beautiful! You did a great job. :)

Sep. 11 at 10:00 am :
thank you!!

junedayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 23 at 9:41 pm:
wow...incredibly detailed.

Sep. 11 at 10:00 am :
thanks! (: