Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > My Dog

My Dog This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

TargonTheDragonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 8:28 pm
well now your just showing offXD   keep it up!

fvckedmindThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is really detailed work, i envy your skills, seriously. But, great job! <3

Jexxi13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks a lot(:

Edison99 said...
i love how realistic and vivid the dog is!

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:53 am
thaanks! :3

amrex13 said...
I love the highlights. Great work!

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:54 am
Thank you! c:

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this looks just like my dog!!!!! nice.

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:55 am
Aaaaw. Unfortunately I no longer have this dog :c

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:32 am
ahhhh  amazing  

Sept. 11, 2013 at 9:53 am
thanks a ton for the feed back! :D