Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Loose Flower Drawing- Motion

Loose Flower Drawing- Motion

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:47 pm:
This is so beautiful! I love your color choice, and the sense of movement you conveyed in this image.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 9:19 am:
The dullness truly makes it stand out from the rest... It gives it a kind of dark mysterious ambiance. Love it.

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 3 at 11:40 pm :
Thank you! i was trying to do something new, different from my usual realistic style, and this was it..

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 4 at 11:18 am :
Oh Well Then It Worked! COngratulations....:D Love, Saphira.

OshenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 6:04 am:
so realistic..well  done, i need some experince in pastels

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17 at 7:32 am:
This is beautiful... The dark shades bring out the gloom... Excellent!

Mar. 18 at 12:04 am :
Thank you! i meant for it to be gloomy so i used charcoal as the first layer, thats why the pastels all look pretty dull even though they usually aren't.

Work.of.art said...
Mar. 15 at 7:15 pm:
this is soo beautiful! I love the choice of colors

Mar. 18 at 12:02 am :
Thank you! this is my first experiment in a drawing of this sort and im glad u like it!