Home > Art / Photo > Pastels > Wedding Dress

Wedding Dress This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
I drew this after watching Taeyang's Wedding Dress. It was so sad! Hope you like this:)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 11:22 am:
I really like it especially how you've drawn the folds of the dress.

Tsalagi515This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26 at 7:47 pm :
Thank you; it was my favorite part to draw:)

monochromatic said...
wow, for a painting so simple, it's got a surprisingly realistic look to it. the proportions and shading are really good.

Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:01 pm :
Thank you so much! I'm glad you find the simplicity of the peace to be so realistic~Its what I was going for!

monochromatic replied...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:09 pm :
well, you def. suceeded:)

SuzieQ777 replied...
Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:12 pm :
ohmygosh! I love it.

Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:22 am :
ohmygosh! I'm so HAPPY you love it.