Shoes

Report abuse
Description:
First pair of shoes I've ever done for myself. I've always done them for other people, but never one for myself. Time: 2 hours This is also my first time working with fabric paint. All in all, I am quite satisfied!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

PargaranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
AMAZING! But yeah, gotta agree...If I did something as epic as that, I would be afraid to wear them outside too. You could nail them to your wall or something? hahahaha

hopelessromantic....This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OMW it is so awsome!! I love those shoes :) You really are an artist!

kmcemo replied...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:53 pm :
yup. now im  too afraid to wear them out.

hopelessromantic....This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:03 am :
why dont u try decoupage, ive decoupaged some pics op to a bag and then it went in the rain and it was still ok afterwards :)