Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Violet and Sun

Violet and Sun

Report abuse
Description:
It is a collage made from cut-outs of magazines and newspapers. It is a sun in a sky of a blue/violet scale.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

AcastilloThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this looks awesome, wish i had that talent! Just noticed that we have the same icon, haha! yeah, 1D  

msoledadvcThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:05 pm :
Hahaha thank you! Are you Directioner?? :D

AcastilloThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 11, 2012 at 12:47 pm :
lol yes, big time. i know everything and anything (:  

Behind_Sapphire_Eyes said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 12:44 am:
This looks cool.  :) 

savetheplanetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Whoa, I like the rectangle pattern :)

May 20, 2012 at 10:47 pm :
Thank you (: