Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Psychedelic Fire

Psychedelic Fire

Report abuse
Description:
An abstract picture done with colored pencils.
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

sherberteater said...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!!! I love bright colors! You did a great job on this. keep it up!!

Basketball23 said...
So colorful and beautiful :) !!!

KelseyS94 said...
I love abstract drawings. You did a good job balancing the warm and cool colors.

JaneCapelleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow this is really cool....and it's GLOWING! O.O :P

ExpressLife01 said...
Jan. 1, 2012 at 10:37 am
I like the color used and the way you colored this. Very pretty = )

lilmartz This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 10:25 am
This is very pretty! It looks like the cover of one of those detailed expensive notebooks people use for school....I can't help but stare at it! Nice work :)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 5:17 am
thank you! it would have been brighter, but the lighting was pretty terrible

Sparkora said...
I like how you used the colored pencils to give off the illusion that your art is glowing! I've always hated colored pencils because I've never been able to get them to look right, but you definitely have the knack for them:) And the title is awesome too:)

Jan. 3, 2012 at 5:18 am
thanks! :)

Paradise_Lost said...
Pretty o.0 Very nicely done!