Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > The Black Swan

The Black Swan

Report abuse
By , West Salem, OH
Description:
Based off the 2010 film production

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

tbl1023 said...
Absolutely love this!!

ms.nerdaliciousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 24, 2011 at 11:16 pm :

I love it! But please understand where I'm coming from when I say that there are a few things I'd do differently. But I would only do these things because I'm a dancer, and I have pretty much gotten it beaten into me (not literally :) ) a few rules that kinda stick with ya. :P

Anyway, I would lower the shoulders a little bit, and (depending on what you want) maybe have her fingers strech out, creating a line with her arms? But if you're going for more of the "dead-ish" lo... (more »)

R.S.Rockwell replied...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 9:10 pm :

Dear Ms. Nerdalicious,

Thank you very much for the advice :) In no way have you hurt my feelings nor did you intend too. In fact, I need critisizim.  My best friend always points out the flaws in my work so it's perfectly normal for someone to point something out like that.  Truth is: I sketched this for a physics project (pick a sport: ballet) and decided to paste this on a poster board.  But glad you like it :) I really want to take art classes so I can improve.  ... (more »)

Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:25 am :
It was no problem! I am so glad that you're not upset, or anything. Whew! :) I hope you get a good grade! :P Great picture!!!!