New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Black&White Color

Black&White Color

Report abuse
Description:
Another work which has been produced at school.. This time I used 4 different techniques (collage, oil pastel, watercolor and spray paint). To make this piece of work different, i decided to divide the color sections from the non-color sections.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                                 Wow!!!!

Mischka H. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 1, 2011 at 1:10 pm :

thank you :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 2, 2011 at 10:15 am :
You're welcome :D How long did it took you to make this btw?

Nov. 2, 2011 at 3:23 pm :
it took my about 6/7 hours to do it but i think it was worth it :) 

Nov. 3, 2011 at 10:44 am :
Wow! it was worth it! Did you get an A+ on this btw?

Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:47 pm :
yeah i did :) i was so happy after all.. 

Nov. 7, 2011 at 10:06 am :
Wow! You should be a famous artist :3

Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:06 pm :
well, thank you :) i just wish one of my works could be printed in this magazine.. 

Nov. 7, 2011 at 2:19 pm :
Me too! Keep up the good work :D

Nov. 7, 2011 at 5:03 pm :
I will, and you do too! ;) 

Nov. 8, 2011 at 10:16 am :
Thank you! God bless :D