New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > "Annyeonghaseyo!" :D

"Annyeonghaseyo!" :D

Report abuse
Description:
That's a pronunciation for "Hello!" in Korean :D Please rate and comment ^_^

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Over 300 views! (。>‿‿<。)

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yeah, he kind of reminds me of Aang in the beachparty ATLA episode when Toph showed off her sand bending skills.  Did I really just remember that? 0_0 :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:01 am :
LOL! I am glad that you love it, though :D

His face! I love it :)

Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:08 am :
LOL! Really? :3

JenJenJ-Wow said...
I'm not sure, we're both going to a dance next Friday, maybe I'll ask him to dance then.  I think I'm too shy to ask him out though.  

Oct. 17, 2011 at 10:31 am :
Sounds like you are getting the butterflies :D Don't be shy-- just dress modestly, give a warm smile, and ask him-- just be yourself, don't try to impress him by being someone you're not. If it doesn't work out, don't worry, there's hundreads of guys out there waiting for you in the future if you keep on moving foward-- It's ok to get these feelings, but most importantly, you need to focus on your talents, on your goals, and on your education. And as you go, a guy can see tha... (more »)

JenJenJ-Wow said...
Oh my gosh, my crush is my best friend's locker buddy (for soccer) and she said that this is the face he made when she mentioned me. :D

Oct. 14, 2011 at 12:40 pm :
Really? How cute :3 Are you going to ask him out? :D