New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > The Fruit of the Womb

The Fruit of the Womb

Report abuse
Description:
Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. -Psalm 127:3

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Yeah, I think it really expresses the love between the couple. :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 10:02 am :
aww, thank you so much for the comment. That really means alot to me :)

They look really happy together, and excited :)

Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:09 am :
They do? Do you like it? :3

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 11:18 am:
Just to let you know people, these couples are married. And no, this guy is not emo; he's a surfer :P