Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Three Days Grace

Three Days Grace

Report abuse
Description:
This piece is a mixture of a few different mediums. I used a little bit of LIGHT charcoal, 'Sketch & Wash' graphite pencils, water for the graphite pencils, a 2H pencil, and a 3B pencil. For...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am absolutely in love with Three Days Grace so even if it looked terrible I'd be in love with it!!!....but guess what, it doesn't look terrible!!!....it looks AMAZING!!!  Great job!!! I love it <3

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 3:39 pm :
lol Thank you! It was a little bit more difficult than I imagined it would be, because when I tested out the charcoal, it ended up being darker than I had anticipated, so instead of all charcoal like I originally planned, there's hardly any. Most of it is graphite and water. :) Thank you, again. :)

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 19, 2011 at 7:25 pm :
I know absolutely nothing about charcoals or anything like that, I just really like the picture!!! :D  It's amazing <3