New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Justin Bieber pencil drawing

Justin Bieber pencil drawing

Report abuse
Description:
This is my drawing of Justin Bieber, made with B and 3B pencils.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own!

PurplerosesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:56 am:
I am sooooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!! I am not a fan of Justin beiber but i am a huge fan of the picture!!!!!! It is amazing!

KlammytThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3, 2012 at 8:32 pm:
Wow. So good. HOW DO YOU DRAW LIKE THAT?? unfair. :) really really good! it also looks like this one kid at my school.. :)

torilutz8 said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:37 am:
This is actually nothing shy of incredible...

TaurusGal This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:25 am:
OMG, perfect!!!!!!!

Calligraphic said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 9:35 am:
This is amazing...

Silver2blackThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 6:05 am:
I could believe this is fake altho it is still well done, it looks painted and sketched, I rate 5/5 !!!

SN3RD said...
I nearly peed on myself this was so good! Keep up the work :)

FayrouzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you should send this to Justin Bieber himself...and the other one to Taylor herself! Seriously, you have talent!

EdenDreamsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
you're an absolutely unbelievable artist! NEVER EVER stop drawing, EVER!

_toni4asec_ said...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 4:45 am:
niiiiiiiicceeeeee!!..... this is talent right here !! :o

ohheyyyelli said...
Looks so real!

FunTimes said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:43 pm:

I'm not much of a Bieber fan, but I love your work - it looks so real!!

You have tremendous talent - I'm jealous ^v^    GREAT JOB! 

billgamesh11 replied...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:30 am :
Ikr! But jealousy doesn't keep me from commenting on your amazing artwork and congragulating you on your amazing talent!!! I never knew such beautiful things could ever come from a pencil!!! Congragulations and keep drawing!!! :):):);)

wingofangel said...
OMG! this is sooooo remarkable! God I promise I could look at this all day it make's me want to draw sooooooo bad every time I see art it make's me want to draw! I love it soooo much u are just very blessed and u are very talented u are a true artist! Just keep up the awesome.amazing,beautiful,remarkable,Work! GBU! :)

beleiber123 said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 5:00 pm:

i would have to agree with you on that, iheartjb<3!!!!! he's mine. :P

but omg this is an amazing drawing!!!! how is this not a photo?!

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is excellent! I LOVE it!