New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > "Fleur de le Narcissus"

"Fleur de le Narcissus"

Report abuse
Description:
A flower I made in 7th grade with markers resembling a narcissus. Please DO NOT copy or replicate this image in any way shape or form without my permission. It is copyrighted. Thank you!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

ashbashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is an awesome picture! i love the use of color, and the beautiful simplicity of it. it has detail, but not so much that it's overcrowded. i like the title too-- in my opinion, everything is better in French! good job, keep up the great work! :)

TheCreativeChristian replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
merci! indeed i thought it would be creative sounds prettier

ashbashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 8:46 pm :
oui! parlez-vous francais? j'adore parler en francais...

TheCreativeChristian replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 8:03 pm :
Oui je parle français! Je suis bilingue, mais puisque je ne suis pas bon à l'écriture de la langue je suis en utilisant google translate haha! :)

Dec. 6, 2010 at 2:05 pm :
haha i understood that without google translate :P