Freckles This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A drawing with pencil that took me 5 months to do. It was very meticulous but I'm glad I was able to finish it. The drawing is 19x19" in size.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 24 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Honestly I thought this was a photograph---the rendering is so exact to me~

BUILDERofATLANTIS said...
Nov. 16, 2011 at 9:58 am:
Why are you on teen ink??? Do you post anywhere else and make money? You are quite talented.

Lola_Black said...
A lesson to all artists; taking your time is so f**king worth it!

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 23, 2011 at 8:33 am :
Oh that's nice.

Pumpkinscout said...
I can tell you worked so hard on this, it's just great!! It's my dream to be half this good someday!

DanielleK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 11:21 am:
Wow, this is so stunning! You're one of the best artist I've come across online. After looking at all your work posted I've been so inspired. Recently, I wanted to give up potrait drawing, but now I really can't wait to start again. Thanks for sharing your work!

sunriseusnset said...
this looks so real it's insane! i love they eyes, very striking. your hard work was definitely worth it !

Ellawind said...
Wait, this is a drawing?? Wow! This is by far the most beautiful and almost haunting drawing I've seen in a while. I've never, EVER taken the time to look for a photo on TeenInk before but I saw this attached to an article and wanted to see a bigger version. It's absolutely gorgeous and amazing! You are incredibly talented. 

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:19 pm :
Thanks so much!

theevilcupcake said...
This is breath taking!! i also thought this was a photograph until i read the desription.. i keep lookin at the picture to find pencil marks i see none your truly an amazing artist i wish i had your talent!!

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 11:22 pm :
Thank you very much!

chevy said...
i thought it was a black and white photo until i saw the description. this is really amazing.

Finkasaurus_Rex replied...
Nov. 21, 2010 at 9:28 pm :
Thank you!

FINKASAURUSCANT DRAW replied...
Dec. 23, 2010 at 9:17 pm :

um...

This is a photograph.....

Fooling all these people.

YOU MAKE ME SICK!

FinkasaurusHasTalent replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:42 pm :
Hey, just because you can't be bothered to broaden your mind enough to think that there are actually people with good, proper talent out there, doesn't mean you should put those people down. Seriously, grow up. She even has proof that this is real, so stop wasting your time spamming someone's artwork with your mindless and completely bogus views.

Nov. 22, 2011 at 4:08 pm :
Well I would really like to believe these are drawn. But there is some blurriness that doesn't look quite right, at the bottom of the picture. Not making any accusations but could someone explain that??? Is it just me?

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm :
What blurriness are you talking about? If you want to see the close up just visit my deviantart account. I have WIP's of the whole drawing and close ups there :p

sunshine04 replied...
Jun. 23, 2012 at 10:27 pm :
Seriously !!! whats ur devianart account so want to check it out

maddiegoround123 said...
Nov. 6, 2010 at 1:51 am:
This is fantastic. When I first saw this I thought it was a photograph! I'm truly amazed. (: Keep up the work! I'm excited to see what else you create.

Finkasaurus_Rex replied...
Nov. 8, 2010 at 7:28 pm :
Thank you!! :)