The Fray Snowman Scene | Teen Ink

The Fray Snowman Scene

By RavenBird SILVER, Battle Ground, Washington
RavenBird SILVER, Battle Ground, Washington

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" ~The Fray "All at once"
"I am who I am and who i wanna be" ~Avril Lavigne

My art teacher told us to draw a snowman doing something. I decided to make the assignment more interesting by personalizing it entirely. This picture ALMOST perfectly shows you how i feel, where i am taken, when I listen to my favorite band, The Fray. The different parts to the scene correspond to different songs. The guy by the street sign marked "First and Amistad" represent the first part of their song, "You Found Me", The cable car in the background explains itself, hole in the ground hides 'the one thing that you want, buried in the ground, hundreds of miles down' in the song "Syndicate", the crowd singing "sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" represent the song "All At Once", etcetera.

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

on Aug. 17 2010 at 9:16 am
DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

Isn't the bottom part of the snowman a type of poem? Very creative, keep drawing.

Ah! I'ts Upsidedown!!!!!!!!! oops, LOL.