Home > Art / Photo > Other Images > Lady Gaga Drawing

Lady Gaga Drawing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing I made of Lady Gaga! I also made a YouTube video of how I made this drawing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4sANp1-f8 Oh and I didnt want to make the 10000th drawing of the same...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the June 2010 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 227 comments. Post your own now!

Annaklusmos said...
WOW! THIS IS SO COOL!!! I wish I could draw like that!

ohheyyyelli said...
When I first saw this, I didn't even think it was a drawing! You are unbeleivable, amazing, so talented. You should be so proud of yourself, and I can't wait to see more of you're drawings!

HAL123 said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:49 am
WOW!! Truly amazing!

billgamesh11 said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 11:17 am

This is a drawing? Are you sure? Are you absolutely 100% positive?

Wow.

All I can say is:

:O

WOW

And this only took you 3 hours? If this was me, I would spend about a year and even then it would come out ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!! Great Job!!!!!!!! One of THE best drawings I have ever seen and probably will see in my life!!! Keep Drawing!!! :):):);)

LexieL. said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 9:51 am
Wow that is so unreal!!! But at the same time amazingly realalistic. I totally agree with some of the other comments-that it looks like a photograph, but I also believe that you drew it...that's really good, keep itup.

Mystiecub said...
Sept. 4, 2011 at 8:50 am

O.O.....you're sure you DREW this?!

Dude, this looks like a freaking photograph!

sunnyallday said...
this is really amazing! it looks so real :)

prettylittlewriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! That looks like a black and white picture. I am so jealous of how good of a drawer you are. I am the worst drawer ever, but you are very talented. Never stop.

MayaAngelouismyidol said...
You are truly an artist wish I could draw like that. AMAZING

ellyn-bo-bellyn said...
Wow! This is an amaizng drawing! Left handed people are the most artistic! This is fantastic! Great great job!

Laura_Oliver said...
What I did was click on 'view photo' and zoom in five thousand times. I still cannot comprehend how you possibly did this so realistically. I will go look at the video you mentioned right now.

Laura_Oliver replied...
You have a lot of perserverence. And is that you giving the picture to Justin Beiber? because that is pretty cool, for someone who would appreciate his music. I would pay big bucks to have you do my portrait.

shoelessjoe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woa!!!! This looks way too real to be drawn!!!! That is amazing!! How on Earth did you draw that to look so real!?! I must check out your you tube vid!

savetheplanet said...
How on earth did you make this look like a real photo!  I mean WHOA.

RhythmAndRhyme said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 10:59 am
This is too cool. I kept looking at it, thinking it was a photograph, but I was amazed when I finally figured out the art and everything. This is really spectacular.

LaceyLove said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:47 am
Wow, this is amazingg! You should really get this shown somewhere its spectacular. And i think Gaga would honestly be honored especially because it is so life-like and amazing. Great job, seriously keep drawing!

ChristinaC1996 said...
I love this! I thought it was a photo at first!!

C.N.Red said...
I wish I could draw like that! No fair! JK.

jomi973 said...
What an amazing drawing! It looks so realistic. Wow. Luv it!

simplyAT said...
Wow. This is a truly amazing drawing! I couldn't believe it was actually drawn. It looks so real, just like a photograph! I wish I could draw something like this! I was wondering if you used any refrences to draw this? A photo perhaps or, rather, just by memory!?